1. Types of Data We Collect."Personal Data" means data that allows someone to identify you individually, including, for example, your name, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the preceding. "Anonymous Data" means data, including aggregated and de-identified data, that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data as described below.
2. Information You Provide Us.
- When you use our Service, please update your account profile, or contact us. We may collect Personal Data from you, such as email address, first and last name, user name, and other information you provide. We also collect your blockchain address, which may become associated with Personal Data when using our Service.
- Our Service lets you store preferences like displaying your content, notification settings, and favorites. We may associate these choices with your ID, browser, or mobile device.
- If you provide us with feedback or contact us, we will collect your name and contact information and any other content included in the message.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Service where you voluntarily provide it or where we state that Personal Data is being collected.
3. Information Collected via Technology.As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To provide our Service and make it more useful to you, we (or a third party service provider) collect information from you, including, but not limited to, your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, mobile device ID, blockchain address, wallet type, and date/time stamps.
- Log Files. As most websites and applications know, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider ("ISP"), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Service, track users' movements around the Service, and better tailor our Services to our users' needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Service, it will recognize you, and the information can be used to personalize your experience.
- Pixel Tag. In addition, we use "Pixel Tags" (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags allow us to analyze how users find our Service, make the Service more useful to you, and tailor your experience with us to meet your particular interests and needs.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. Our systems do not currently recognize "do not track" signals or other mechanisms that might enable Users to opt-out of tracking on our site.
- Information Collected from Third-Party Companies.We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that offer their products and/or services for use in conjunction with our Service or whose products and/or services may be linked to our Service. For example, third-party wallet providers provide us with your blockchain address and certain other information you choose to share with those wallet providers. We may add this to the data we have already collected from or about you through our Service.
- Public Information Observed from Blockchains.We collect data from publicly visible and/or accessible activity on blockchains. This may include blockchain addresses and information regarding purchases, sales, or transfers of NFTs, which may be associated with other data you have provided to us.